Thursday, October 18, 2012

currently

...reading: Fifth Avenue, 5 AM: and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It's just gossipy enough without being smarmy. I'm also reading The Happiness Project. I've only just started, but I'll get back to you on that. I finally finished Gone Girl, and I have mixed feelings on it. Yes, the characters are horrible people but I believe they get their just reward in the end.

...listening to: I can't get enough Joshua Radin, Good Old War, fun., Weepies or Lumineers into my ear holes.

...watching: I'm working my way through Bones via streaming Netflix. It's fluffy and fun and I don't have to pay 100% attention to it while I'm doing other things, but it's nice to have on in the background.

...eating: my body weight in Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. They just taste better. I don't know why.

...working on: the fireplace, the front door trim, getting Joey used to hanging out in the backyard on his own and maybe a crochet project.

...wishing: for a teleportation device between Minneapolis and Alexandria. That way Leah (my sister) and I could just clap!clap! and hang on the couch for some Big Coke/Grey's Anatomy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment